[X4U] Classic Won't Load

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Mon Sep 26 20:34:47 PDT 2005

On 9/26/05 10:15 PM, Michael Roberts wrote:

> I am using OS 10.3.9 mainly, but still use Classic occasionally.  For
> some reason, Classic will not load.  What is the best way to get Classic
> to load again?

Please share some more information with us -- What version of OS 9 do you
have installed? What happens when you try to start it? How are you starting
it -- what are you clicking, what are you doing? What kind of Mac are you
using? How much RAM is on the Mac?

Did you remove all the fonts from the Classic System Folder > Fonts folder?

peace,
Linda