[X4U] Dialing into Windows Server

DZ-Jay dz at caribe.net
Tue Sep 27 02:11:08 PDT 2005

Hello:
	I need to dial-up into my work network.  The entire network (and IT
support team) works only with Windows PCs.  I managed to dial-up and
handshake the modems, but authentication fails right after that.  The
IT manager says "Macs suck, use a PC", but I'm thinking its probably
that I'm missing the "Log on to Network" domain part in the
authentication, or a special encryption that I don't have.

	Anybody knows how I can make my Mac connect to a Windows server via
dial-up using PPP -- are there any specific settings I need to know, or
additional drivers that need to be installed?

	dZ.