[X4U] how to change the flag of input sources?

Xavier Noria fxn at hashref.com
Mon Sep 26 23:41:49 PDT 2005

On Sep 27, 2005, at 1:08, DZ-Jay wrote:

> Any particular flag you want? The thing is that it shows the flag
> of the country whose language you select, and apparently, Spain is
> the representative of Español in Mac OSX.

Yes, I am not saying the shown flag is wrong.

The question is just whether it can be changed somehow! Of course the
system interface does not allow it AFAIK. But for instance, I don't
know, if that was a .icns file in some starndard directory structure
it could probably be faked. That kind of "hacks" is what I am asking
for.

-- fxn