[X4U] how do I sync iTunes ratings between machines?

Achim Franz franz.achim at gmail.com
Fri Sep 30 13:16:54 PDT 2005

Hi,

if you want to spend some money, there is software around that
backups and syncs folders like:

http://qdea.com/pages/pages-sync/sync2.html
http://qdea.com/pages/pages-sprox/sprox1.html

the second makes even bootable backups of your disk.

I use this for exactly that purpose, I keep my complete music library
on an external disk and some stuff on my laptop.

Achim