[X4U] Unable to install iPhoto4 from iLife 4 CD

PJ Bearstein pj_bearstein at insightbb.com
Fri Sep 30 21:05:25 PDT 2005

Nick Scalise wrote:

> I believe that there is an iTunes helper that is activated at login.
> Go to System Preferences and in Accounts/Login Items delete the iTunes
> Helper from login items.
>
> Logout, login, install.
>
> Good luck,
> --
> Nick Scalise
> nickscalise at cox.net

Thanks, Nick, I removed the iTunes helper, logger in and out and was
able to install iLife normally.

Microsoft and Windoze: The combination that made computing dangerous.
Apple and OS X: The combination that made computing insanely great.
"VISTA" an acronym for the top five Windows problems: Viruses,
Intrusions, Spyware, Trojans and Adware.