[X4U] Windoze on Intel Macs

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Apr 6 06:28:42 PDT 2006

OEM XP Pro is only $100. Now we have a Boot Camp KILLER solution.
Boot Camp may be known as the shortest relevant product Apple Has
ever offered. It is IMMEDIATELY irrelevant.

And now the Parallels' solution is official. You can run Windows IN A
WINDOW of your OS X now. This lets you run Windows ONLY when you NEED
TO and without the cumbersome time consuming Dual Boot Camp BAD
SOLUTION.

<http://www.parallels.com/en/news/id,8655>

<http://www.parallels.com/en/products/workstation/mac/>

Can we all please dispense with the hysteria and enjoy your new found
POWER.

This solution is totally safe since you can replace any infected
setup with an uninfected setup in less than a minute. Totally
superior solution to Boot Camp C##p.

--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster