[X4U] Windoze on Intel Macs

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Thu Apr 6 05:05:36 PDT 2006

While Boot Camp is a step forward - allowing those who need it access
to XP only applications they must have for work or games - the more
secure and popular solution will be the one that lets you run XP or
Vista in a window while you are in OS X taking advantage of the
Virtualization hardware that is built in the new Intel processors.
This $49 solution is about to be announced by a small firm just
outside Washington DC called Parallels.

<http://www.parallels.com>

Here's the pre-announcement article published Tuesday:

<http://www.techworld.com/opsys/news/index.cfm?
newsid=5712&pagtype=samechan>
--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster