[X4U] iSync and two users in 1 .Mac account?

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Thu Apr 6 11:32:50 PDT 2006

We have one .Mac account and four people publishing calendars to it.
Each person is subscribed to the other three calendars. We can each
view anybody's calendar but we can only make changes to our own.

When one person publishes theirs for the first time, iCal give you the
link that subscribers need. I then go to the other three computers and
subscribe to that link.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com