[X4U] Windoze on Intel Macs

Eugene list-themacintoshguy at fsck.net
Thu Apr 6 15:32:13 PDT 2006

On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 08:28:42AM CDT, Kunga <Kunga at FutureMedia.org> wrote:
:
: OEM XP Pro is only $100. Now we have a Boot Camp KILLER solution.
: Boot Camp may be known as the shortest relevant product Apple Has
: ever offered. It is IMMEDIATELY irrelevant.
:
: And now the Parallels' solution is official. You can run Windows IN A
: WINDOW of your OS X now. This lets you run Windows ONLY when you NEED
: TO and without the cumbersome time consuming Dual Boot Camp BAD
: SOLUTION.
:
: <http://www.parallels.com/en/news/id,8655>

Parallels is nice.  But it's a 3rd-party solution.  And we've
seen critical 3rd-party go away when Apple (and its customers)
needed it.  Metrowerks Codewarrior.  Connectix Virtual PC.

--
Eugene
http://www.coxar.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/