[X4U] Windoze on Intel Macs

Philip J Robar pjrobar at areyoureallythatstupid.org
Thu Apr 6 16:12:56 PDT 2006

On Apr 6, 2006, at 3:32 PM, Eugene wrote:

> Parallels is nice. But it's a 3rd-party solution. And we've
> seen critical 3rd-party go away when Apple (and its customers)
> needed it. Metrowerks Codewarrior. Connectix Virtual PC.

This doesn't make any sense. What you're effectively saying is that
no one should ever use any software that doesn't come from Apple.
(Because Apple would never discontinue a vital application that you
depend on.) Do you really not use any software that isn't shipped by
Apple?

Phil
--
"I worry about my child and the Internet all the time, even though
she's too young to have logged on yet. Here's what I worry about. I