[X4U] Boot Camp success - now, where to get my armor

Stroller MacMonster at myrealbox.com
Sun Apr 9 08:22:17 PDT 2006

On 9 Apr 2006, at 2:28, Jim Robertson wrote:

> ...There are 3 and 12 month "free" trials
> available from Microsoft for various third party anti-virus
> programs. ...
> Any good ones that are free and not time limited? Major
> reuirement is that they not get in the way of ActiveSync operations.

AVG is free for personal, non-commercial use: http://free.grisoft.com/
doc/1

The commercial version is still a bargain at $40 for 2 years. It
beats the pants off Norton & McArfy.
http://www.grisoft.com/doc/Purchase/lng/us/tpl/tpl01

Further questions in this vein might best be addressed to the Windows
XP For Users List, which is that way ----->

Stroller.