[X4U] Boot Camp success - now, where to get my armor

Rod Buchanan lists at sofstats.com
Sun Apr 9 08:14:13 PDT 2006

On 4/9/06 8:28 AM, "Jim Robertson" <jamesrob at sonic.net> wrote:

> Any good ones that are free and not time limited?

AVG (http://free.grisoft.com) has a completely free version.  I use " AVG
Professional Single Edition" at home.  Both versions work great.

If you decide upgrade to the pay version the cost is very reasonable.  Cost
is $38.95 for two years, and my update last August for another two years
only cost $19.95.

--
Rod

We are Microsoft of Borg. You will be assimilated. Stability is irrelevant.
Where _you_ want to go to today is irrelevant. We will add your currency to
our own. Bend over right now. Resistance is futile.