[X4U] G4 will not start

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Mon Apr 10 11:13:47 PDT 2006

Paul, I think more information would be a good thing. Does he just
boot in OS9? Does the computer boot up ok from the install cd's? If
yes, then my gut level check would be the hard drive. Run something
like Disk Warrior on the hard drive or replace the hard drive entirely.

He will need to buy a used Mac if running OS9 is critical and he
can't fix the current computer.

Jens