[X4U] Apple Mail sending problem

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Wed Apr 12 19:40:21 PDT 2006

I have multiple ISP's with different pop email accounts. I get my
main Internet connection via cable modem, Bresnan. My problem arises
when sending email. My Bresnan account works fine to send but the
other ISP's block my sending through them via Bresnan. And worse yet
many other ISP's block my emails when I do send via Bresnan but  use
a different reply to address or some such inconsistancy. I am
assuming this is all help prevent spamming. At any rate I am
wondering if there is a way in Apple Mail to lock the sending account
down to always be my Bresnan account. I keep forgetting to check the
pop up window and then I'll get a delivery error message.

Jens

Jens Selvig
...lost in Montana...