[X4U] Freeway 4 Pro (web development software)

Jim Robertson jamesrob at sonic.net
Mon Apr 17 07:23:03 PDT 2006

Apple Stores sell a web development tool called "Freeway" (consumer
"Express" and professional "Pro" versions). One major difference between
them is that only the "Pro" version supports CSS.

The reviews on amazon.com are mostly positive, and my initial few hours with
the time-limited download have been less frustrating than my struggles with
GoLive a few years ago, but I'd love to hear from some who've used it for a
while. For example, does anyone know whether Flash elements are usable in a
site developed in Freeway 4 Pro? Any other caveats, endorsements, or
experiences would be appreciated as well.

Thanks so much,

Jim Robertson