[X4U] Freeway 4 Pro (web development software)

Stan Gould groups at stangould.com
Mon Apr 17 11:06:42 PDT 2006

Jim Robertson wrote:
> Apple Stores sell a web development tool called "Freeway" (consumer
> "Express" and professional "Pro" versions). One major difference between
> them is that only the "Pro" version supports CSS.
>
> The reviews on amazon.com are mostly positive, and my initial few hours with
> the time-limited download have been less frustrating than my struggles with
> GoLive a few years ago, but I'd love to hear from some who've used it for a
> while. For example, does anyone know whether Flash elements are usable in a
> site developed in Freeway 4 Pro? Any other caveats, endorsements, or
> experiences would be appreciated as well.

Take a look at http://www.softpress.com/support/linksandresource.php
where you will find a Freeway Forum and Freeway Users group. In one or
the other (or both) you will find the info you need.

Stan
*The Spiritual Toolbox
Tools for Spiritual Survival in a Faith Hostile Society
http://www.spiritools.com
*