[X4U] Drive Permissions problem

Linda XPressoBean at mac.com
Mon Apr 24 17:36:10 PDT 2006

On 4/24/06 4:59 PM, revDAVE wrote:

> -  also - I am still experiencing the irregularity of not being able to put
> things in the trash - but needing to delete them immediately...

That happens when you're trying to trash an item from a remotely mounted
disk, other than your local disk or a local external disk. If you've mounted
another computer's hard disk on you desktop, or an external hard disk that
connected to another computer on your desktop, and trash a file that's
resident on one of *those* disks, you get the message it will be deleted
immediately.

Any chance that's your issue with this?

peace,
Linda