[X4U] Multiple Copies of E-Mail Messages ... Help !!

Vern Andrews archaeopteryx at clearwire.net
Sat Apr 29 07:03:19 PDT 2006

I tried the Mail Script, which works, but is nearly as slow as
deleting the thousands of multiple copies manually. So that really
isn't a very good option. What else can I try, to stop the duplicate
e-mail messages?

I've reset the Mail settings to delete the messages from the server
after one week. One day is too short of time for me to get the
messages downloaded to both my laptop and external HD. Three days
would probably be ok, but the only choices are: right away, one day,
one week, and one month.

Any ideas? Thanks.

-- vja4Him