[X4U] Photo metadata. Can it be edited?

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Mon Aug 7 06:56:02 PDT 2006

Wow. That *IS* just the ticket! I haven't had opportunity to check
these out in detail but I've downloaded them and it sure looks like
I'll be able to make the date corrections I'd like to. Having the
Applescripts will certainly enable to modify them to meet my specific
needs.
Thanks for the great lead.

John