[X4U] Boot Camp

Robert Ameeti robert at ameeti.net
Mon Aug 7 07:17:38 PDT 2006

At 9:09 AM -0500, 8/7/06, Doug LaBore wrote:

>Sure you can buy OEM versions (Pro for $114 and home version for $78) which
>means you only get the Microsoft install disk and nothing else ( no manual
>or pretty box) but it a completely legal copy.

That would not be a completely legal copy unless you are an OEM
purchasing it so that you can build computers. Read the license for
all of what is required to be an OEM. It is more than wanting to
install it on a purchased computer for your own use.

--

Robert Ameeti

I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there.
            -- Herb Caen