[X4U] Searching servers

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Tue Aug 8 09:54:27 PDT 2006

So is there something other than Spotlight that I can use to search
the Windows server? We're constantly looking up old files and it will
be a real pain if we have to physically go to the Windows machine
each time we need to search for a file.

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com