[X4U] Boot Camp [A]

Ted Burton ted.burton1 at mac.com
Thu Aug 10 13:03:37 PDT 2006

At 3:57 PM +0100 on 08/09/06, Stroller spoke about Re: [X4U] Boot
Camp [A] thusly:

>  From "/Volumes/WXHOEM_EN/I386/EULA.TXT":

Is the whole thing up on the web somewhere, so that what you quoted
can be read in the context of the whole thing? I am not suggesting
that you are hiding anything, but as you say you are not an attorney
(and I am, though intellectual property is not my area of expertise).
I have learned long ago to read the whole damned thing (whatever it
may be) before speaking knowledgeably from one piece.
--

Mercy, fraternal solidarity, and dedication to the common good.
Peace,