[X4U] Off site data storage - Options?

Chris Hyde chrisgh at themacisp.net
Fri Aug 11 21:11:04 PDT 2006

A quick Ask.com search reveals the following 4 businesses:

	AT&T Online Vault - www.attonlinevault.com
	Data Protection Services - www..dataprotection.com
	Availl - www.availl.com
	Live Vault - www.livevault.com

I have heard about AT&T's service as well as LIveVault's, but we
don't use any. We have our own offsite location - still 100 to 200 GB
will take a long time to transmit (that's uncompressed I hope, which
would cut down the time), but you're probably looking at 12 - 24
hours over a DSL connection.

Chris Hyde
Whats the use of being an adult, if you can't be childish once in a
while? - Dr Who (4th Doctor)