[X4U] iSync question

Mark Des Cotes mark at astroprinting.com
Fri Aug 11 07:41:12 PDT 2006

Yesterday I synced my work address book with my .Mac account because
I had added numerous contacts and had updated a few. Then last night
I wanted to sync my home computer so that it's address book will have
the new info from work. When I started the home sync I got the
message saying how many contacts will be changed and added. But it
also said that 28 contacts will be deleted. Now I know that my wife
has been adding contacts to our home address book (we use the same
user account). Is it saying that it will be deleting what my wife had
entered? Or is there 28 contacts that I deleted at work since the
last time I synced the address book and it wants to remove those from
my home account?

Both machines are on OS 10.4.6

Mark Des Cotes
Systems Manager/Graphic Designer

Astro Printing Service (Cornwall) Ltd.
3308 Second Street East
Cornwall Ontario Canada  K6H 6J8
T (613) 932-9281 Ext 106,  F (613) 932-1052
www.astroprinting.com