[X4U] Cyan screen artifacting?

Jon Kreisler jonkreisler at gmail.com
Wed Aug 16 07:19:33 PDT 2006

I had my G5 video card replaced under AppleCare a couple of months ago. (ATI
Radeon 9600.)
One thing you need to be aware of...
If your AppleCare is still valid, Apple will be more than happy to ship a
replacement video card to you, HOWEVER, they will ask for a valid credit
card number. They will then ship the replacement to you and you will have
about 10 business days or so to send the old card back to Apple (they pay
shipping both ways.) If you don't get the card back to them in time, your
credit card will be charged the full retail price of the video card. (Over
$300.)

Also, your G4 AGP video card should work in the G5.

Jon