[X4U] Internet purchase

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Sat Aug 19 08:39:23 PDT 2006

On 19 Aug 2006, at 15:39, Jens Selvig wrote:

> A retired friend of mine found a Sony digital camera for $50 less
> than she can get it locally at  a web site called "The New
> Connection".
>
> http://www.thenewconnection.com/
>
> Does anyone have any experience with this company? I am not sure
> how to verify there being a legitimate business.

This is SO off-topic it's untrue, however I have often read
recommendations to check US internet vendors on ResellerRatings.com
before purchase.

Sure enough:
   http://www.resellerratings.com/seller2026-p1-s2-d1.html#reviews

If you are buying photographic equipment online Amazon are usually
very competitive - I might be inclined to say that if you can save as
much as $50 off their price then be sure that the seller's reputable.

Stroller.