[X4U] photographic equipment source (was Internet purchase)

David R. Boag spikedds at bellsouth.net
Sat Aug 26 13:07:40 PDT 2006

Then again, if service matters to you for your photographic
equipment, I have been delighted to pay a little more to Norman
Camera. I have dealt with Brett Beier and Andy Thompson, and their
service is second to none. They also are very knowledgeable about
equipment and are helpful in figuring out what camera best fits your
needs.

http://www.normancamera.com
--
David R. Boag, DDS