[X4U] Do you REALLY need matching memory in a Mini?

Stroller macmonster at myrealbox.com
Sat Aug 26 09:21:53 PDT 2006

I was thinking really in terms of things like minimising / maximising
and repainting windows, Expose and all that sort of stuff. I think
that all of these operations will us the GPU on a Mac, and as I said,
even a small performance increase could make the machine feel
"visibly snappier" even for just routine tasks.

Stroller.