[X4U] Can't erase SanDisk

Rod Duncan roduncan at telus.net
Sun Aug 27 10:08:28 PDT 2006

Might be built into the firmware of the drive. Dunno. I had a similar
but different problem with a much smaller USB removeable. It was few
years ago.  It came with a double partition format with the PC
penchant for floppy disks so got saddled with this separate 1.4Mb
partition nonsense. It was in addition to the larger partition. (I
think it was only a 32MB total USB drive - few years ago) While I
could erase any software, couldn't - try as I might get rid of the
additional partition and make it as one. Different problem but your
issue reminded me of my frustration at the time.

Rod