[X4U] Re: Stuck CD - advice much appreciated

eleventhvolume colin at eleventhvolume.com
Fri Dec 1 12:29:16 PST 2006

A sincere thank you to all those who suggested ways to get my CD out of its
MacBook burrow. Unfortunately, although I tried all of them, none worked
(this time). I'm glad to say I'm still in warranty so I'm off to an Apple
store (for the first time) tomorrow to hopefully get it fixed. Just to be
sure, I'm staying up 'til midnight to book my slot - which is apparently
when Saturday's reservations can be made.

Once again, many thanks for all of the suggestions, much appreciated.

All the best, Colin.

[http://www.eleventhvolume.com]