[X4U] Re: Stuck CD - advice much appreciated

Bluellama bluellama at charter.net
Fri Dec 1 12:59:46 PST 2006

As a reminder before you bring it in to the Apple store you might
want to consider backing up your important files. More likely than
not the service folks won' t mess with the hard drive, but I have
seen an occasion or two where they have (yes even for a simple
repair), reinitialized the drive.

Anyway it is good policy to back-up regularly anyway.

Regards,
mr