[X4U] Network printing WinXP to OS 10.4.8

John Erdman jperdman at earthlink.net
Sat Dec 2 11:44:00 PST 2006

Rod - Thanks. I had done all these steps as part of the setting up
the iMac for shared printing. It is at this point that I go over to
the WinXP machine and try to set up the new printer. When I browse
for the printer I find the iMac network connection but there's no
printer associated with it.  I don't know how to help it find that
printer. The name I call the printer on the MAC (i560) is not
recognized in the WinXP printer set up windows.  So what do I do
next????

I'll look into Bonjour.

Thanks,
John