[X4U] iPod Questions

Barbara Frederick frederick at jersey.net
Mon Dec 4 11:30:16 PST 2006

I have a few questions about the iPod.  My son has been complaining
that he can't play songs that he downloaded from iTunes on his GPS
thingie.  (Can't remember the brand, but it is PC oriented.)  Yes, he
has both a work PC and an old Mac, the Lombard Powerbook and iTunes 7
and a high speed connection.

So I said that I would buy him an iPod for Christmas.  He said the Nano
would be good and my comment was why not the 80G iPod.  His comment, "
What would I do with it?"   So I am  asking what can he do with the
original iPod that he can't do with the Nano? Stupid questions...yes!

Barbara a true Luddite, who has just upgraded from a Walkman to a
portable CD player.