[X4U] Macpro processor choice

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Mon Dec 4 17:34:54 PST 2006

I am about to order a new Mac and am wondering about whether I would
be better served by getting 2 gigs of memory and the 2.0 GHz
processor or alternatively getting 1 gig of memory and the 2.66 GHz
processor.

I do a lot of photoshop work so I am thinking more memory might be
better, but on the other hand adding memory latter on might be easier
than upgrading the processors. My current system is a G4 933 so I am
sure photoshop even run in the rosetta layer will be comparable to
what I am used to at the moment.

Any thoughts,

Jens