[X4U] DVD hardware test

Robert Ashton rashton at telus.net
Wed Dec 6 07:50:09 PST 2006

Personally I would just buy a new burner. You can now get dual layer
internal burner that would replace your burner for around $40.00
Canadian. What you might spend on software to test would cost you
close to or more than that. Toast will support this new burner and
iDVD that comes with iLife 06 will support it also. There are way
more advantages to a new burner that to mess around  with an older
one.  Hope this helps.   Bob