[X4U] Macpro processor choice

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Fri Dec 8 10:08:39 PST 2006

I finally decided on ordering the 2.66 model with 2 gigs of RAM. I'll
probably get more RAM with next years budget. I added the bluetooth/
wifi option and also ordered the wireless keyboard.

Delivery should be within a week or so. :)

I tend to keep Macs in service for 5 - 6 years. My current G4
(933MHz) will become my second computer which I use for email/billing/
and other such tasks replacing a G4 450.

If you have multiple bluetooth compatible computers and one keyboard.
How hard is to switch computer the keyboard talks to?

The cost difference between Apple and Crucial memory (~$15) really
wasn't enough to justify the hassle. Hopefully within a year the cost
of memory will come down.

Jens