[X4U] Direct ethernet beachball woes

nk netkat at comcast.net
Sat Dec 9 12:06:23 PST 2006

that worked!

and I took my sweet time, too...gave first machine plenty of time, then
the other, then mounted one, and several minutes later, mounted the
other.

this kind of waiting is no problem to me, as I keep the connection open
for weeks at a time doing distributed 3d rendering...so a few extra
minutes spent now is like money in da bank.

thank you for the suggestion.

nk