[X4U] KVM Switch

Jens Selvig lstnmt at bresnan.net
Thu Dec 14 05:55:45 PST 2006

I use an IOGEAR KVM switch with a Mac and Windows machine. I use the
Mac keyboard and have no problems. Check out the IOGEAR site for
downloadable manuals for more detailed information.

One of my thoughts is to start controlling the Windows machine using
a VPN client so I can move the Windows box to another room. I run
Windows XP Pro so the VPN connection should be workable.

Jens