[X4U] Using a PowerBook screen as an external monitor?

Jeff Porten civitan at jeffporten.com
Wed Dec 20 07:35:54 PST 2006

Not sure if such a thing exists, but hoping someone can point me to
it.  I recently upgraded from a 17" G4 to a 13" MacBook -- which I'm
generally thrilled with, excepting the smaller screen.

I've got a bevy of utilities that will allow me to control multiple
Macs from one keyboard, or using VNC to bring the screen of one
machine to the other -- but what I don't have is a utility that will
let me slave the monitor of the 17" to my MacBook and effectively let
me use it as an external monitor.  Any ideas?

Thanks,
Jeff