[X4U] Dead iPod

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Wed Dec 20 16:02:19 PST 2006

yes, but sometimes hard drives just get...flaky...before they die.

I also remember a tip that worked when my iPod was showing the Sad
iPod Face:  tapping the ipod "gently" against the desk and then
resetting it...would maybe "unstick" something (Yes, and probably
wipe out some sectors and ruin a read head, I know).

Michael