[X4U] Re: Drop down menu of active programs

James Hurley jhurley0305 at sbcglobal.net
Thu Dec 21 14:08:19 PST 2006

>My multi-button mouse slipped off my desk the other day and in my
>efforts to retrieve I caused a drop down menu  appeared in the upper
>right hand corner of my  screen which appeared to list all active
>programs--it just as quickly vanished so I didn't get a good look at
>it.
>
>I couldn't find the keyboard or mouse buttons configuration to
>duplicate this apparition. Anyone know what it might be? It looks
>useful.
>
>(OS 10.4.8)
>
>Jim

  I've found out where the drop down menu comes from. I have a
Kensington mouse running Mouse Works. I see that one of the 5 button
I never use (right side button--on the side not the right-top)
activates this applications menu. Spotlight reveals nothing under
"Applications menu" so I assume that the app is built into the Mouse
Works utilities. Handy to have--now that I've found it.

Jim