[X4U] export Address Book

Daly Jessup jessup at san.rr.com
Fri Dec 22 21:16:15 PST 2006

At 8:05 PM -0600 22/12/06, Jim Elmore wrote:
>This works EXTREMELY well...
>http://www.gwenhiver.net/address-book-exporter.html

Right. I don't know if my post reached the list, but that was the one
I recommended too. But I also commented that at least when I do it
and get the CSV file and open that in Excel, the address data
(street, city, state, zip) all ends up in one cell, which makes it
less than idea if someone is wanting to put it into a labeling
program or something like that. It is not nicely formatted.

So I asked what the original poster is wanting to do with the data.

Daly