[X4U] export Address Book

nk netkat at comcast.net
Fri Dec 22 21:23:33 PST 2006

ah, ok... I am the original poster and my end goal is to organize the
data in a way that's meaningful to me for use in my hPDA

I'm wanting to get away from having all of my important information all
locked away in a box which becomes an impenetrable vault if the power
fails....

...as we in the Pac NW found out last week can happen for extended
periods thanks to the vagaries of weather