[X4U] Re: browser decomposition??

Nick Scalise nickscalise at cox.net
Wed Feb 8 11:36:56 PST 2006

> From: TjL <lists at tntluoma.com>

WinRot is a side affect of installing and uninstalling lots of shareware,
payware, spyware, etc. Sometimes after an uninstall, .dll files are not properly
removed, and then versions get out of whack, etc.

I have windows machines in my watch that do not exhibit this behavior. But
they are also pretty 'locked down' in that nothing new is installed on them.

Thus 'power users' that are always trying out the lastest bugtastic piece of
crap will see this more than average users that just use what was pre-
installed on their box.

--
Nick Scalise
nickscalise at cox.net