[X4U] mail scroll not at top

Peter Saint James peterstj at earthlink.net
Fri Feb 10 11:49:24 PST 2006

On 8 Feb 2006, at 1:52 PM, nk wrote:

> I have a mail box where if I get new mail, each time I have to
> scroll up to reveal the new mails..used to do that automatically.

	This irritates me also, but I love it when I need it for what it was
made for.

	What happens is that the mailbox grabs the first message to appear
and keeps hold of it.  When more come in that appear above it on the
list, you have to scroll up to them.  I sometimes miss messages
temporarily from this feature.

	On the other hand, I can switch between mailboxes and when I return
the last message I looked at is the one that comes up.  That is the
same feature and I love it.

						Peter