[X4U] firewire hub

CYNTHIA MOORE cindypmoore at yahoo.com
Thu Feb 9 04:27:54 PST 2006

I made the mistake and purchased two usb external hard
drives for back up and they are painfully slow. I
already own a firewire drive which I was using for
backups but had to delegate it to another use. Now I
would like to purchase another firewire but since I
only have one firewire slot on the G5 (I think), I
need some sort of firewire hub. Can anyone recommend
one? Also can anyone recommend a 150GB firewire drive?
Thanks, Cindy