[X4U] Multi-drive Firewire Enclosures

Michael Elliott michaelelliott at mac.com
Sun Feb 12 15:40:28 PST 2006

I love the idea of a multi-drive enclosure as well, but unfortunately
I had TWO of them go south (power supplies) within 6 months of
purchase.  I can't remember where I bought them.  They had fans, etc,
which made me want to use them.

I have NO idea if the WeibeTech enclosures are higher quality.

Michael