[X4U] Moving Mail To A New Had Drive On New Computer

Kunga Kunga at FutureMedia.org
Tue Feb 14 21:01:45 PST 2006

I have a lot of books. And I know this has been asked a million
times. But can someone here tell me how to move my complicated mail
to a new copy of hte system ona new computer so it will act like it
was on the old computer? Same OS 10.4.5. G5 dual 2.5 to Quad. thanks
in advance.

I know where all the files are in my Library. I copied all that over.
But it still acted like this was the first time I ever launched Mail.

But what else do I have to copy over to avoid the first time ever
launched nonesense?

--
Taylor Barcroft
New Media Publisher, Editor, Video Journalist, Podcaster, Futurecaster