[X4U] OT: Question for the self-employed

William Scammell bill at wscd.biz
Wed Feb 15 13:59:55 PST 2006

i have bought, not leased, various macs over the years. i probably
replace them on an average of once every 3 years.

the last 3 machines have been laptops as i like having my work
environment on the road, which i did for many a years at trade shows.
i do web, print, and even occasional tech or marketing writing.

i can ask my tax guy if there's a benefit as far as write offs (own
v. lease) are concerned.

bill