[X4U] Re: Apple dumping OSX....

Dominic dibarra at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 16 21:21:26 PST 2006

I am by no means an expert on the printing and graphics industry so
your points are well taken regarding Adobe's threat to Apple's
immediate success.

But how about the article regarding Apple becoming a hardware only
company and leaving OSX behind? I always believed, rightly or wrongly
(I am no Mac expert), that the Mac OS was simply the enabler to sell
hardware. If Apple moves to a more common hardware platform, would
they still need the OS?

Cheers,

domi